Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to renounce my current citizenship?
No, Most countries allow dual citizenship, check with our team whether you are eligible to apply.
Do I need to visit Vanuatu to obtain citizenship?
No, the entire process can be completed remotely with no need to visit or reside in Vanuatu. Contact us today to start exploring your options.
Does Vanuatu share information about their economic citizens?
No information is shared to 3rd parties. Vanuatu takes its sovereignty and that of its citizens very seriously
Can I change my name after citizenship?
Yes, the process can take up to 3 months to complete and confidential
Who can acquire citizenship together with the main investor?
- Children under 18 years of age
- Resident dependent children aged 18 – 25 years
- Resident dependent parents aged 50+ years
Under what circumstances could my application be rejected?
- Providing false information
- Non-disclosure of a criminal conviction or proceedings for serious criminal convictions.
- If you have any previous historical convictions you think may affect your application, contact us for a free consultation to review your file.