The fastest & most affordable second citizenship on the market. Travel to 100+ countries visa free, e-visa or visa on arrival
Dual Citizenship and Passport issued in as little as 4 weeks
Apply fully remotely with no need to travel to or reside in Vanuatu
Peace of Mind
Your investment is only payable after pre-approval by the Vanuatu Government and your application is with an official licensed DSP agent.
Vanuatu charges no corporate taxes and their banking sector is internationally acclaimed
Vanuatu recognizes dual citizenship so you don’t need to give up your current citizenship status to gain the benefits of Vanuatu Citizenship
Financial disclosure requirements are minimal and the Vanuatu Government does not disclose your application to other governments
Stay ahead of the uncertainty, rising taxes and new sovereign restrictions, Stanford Knight work with you to create your Plan B with a second citizenship and passport.
- We are the Official Designated Agent of the Government of Vanuatu.
- We are local with our head office in Port Vila.
- We focus on offering full solution packages to our clients.
- Full suite of value add services: setting up a residential address, utilities account, local birth certificates and other ID.
- We are the recognised experts on Vanuatu Citizenship.
A dual citizen of New Zealand and Vanuatu, I resided for 13 years in Vanuatu and am honoured to represent Vanuatu as Trade Commissioner of the Republic of Vanuatu to New Zealand. Read More
Stephanie Senei Mahuk
I am the principal of Stanford Knight & Partners and a Partner at one of Vanuatu’s largest law firms. I hold a Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) and a Bachelor of Law from the University of the South Pacific, practising since 2012. Read More
Why Choose Stanford Knight?
- Our founders developed the Citizenship By Investment Program with the Vanuatu Government in 2012.
- Vanuatu Head Office with Global Networks and Embassy Support
- Vanuatu Citizenship Experts
- Know who you're dealing with
- Government Approved Master Agent for the DSP Citizenship Program
- Citizenship application success rate of 100%