Overview of Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment
Applicants may apply for Vanuatu Citizenship by contributions to the Government of Vanuatu of $130,000 USD for a single applicant and up to $180,000 USD per application for a family of up to four (4) members.
Starting in January 2017, the Government of the Republic of Vanuatu launched the Development Support Program (DSP) for the purpose of raising funds to support infrastructure and promoting the economic development of Vanuatu. The DSP is a new provision enacted by the Vanuatu Government under the Citizenship Act, with the powers conferred on the Prime Minister.
The citizenship acquired under the DSP program is fully recognized by the Government of Vanuatu, and the nationality is regarded as Ni-Vanuatu (Vanuatu citizen). Those applying for and receiving Vanuatu Citizenship under the DSP have the full freedom to reside in Vanuatu at all times, and the passport is renewable upon expiry. Furthermore, citizenship is hereditary.
- 100+ countries visa free, e-visa or visa on arrival
- No minimum stay requirements
- Close to Australia & New Zealand
- Spouse and two children under 18 included
- No income or capital gains tax
- Citizenship granted in as little as 30 days
- No requirement to visit Vanuatu to apply
- No language test
- Peaceful, pristine, untouched environment
- Low crime
- English speaking