- Vanuatu, officially the Republic of Vanuatu, is a South Pacific island nation made from an archipelago of 83 islands with rich history and culture. Vanuatu is located in the South Pacific Ocean east of Australia, north-east of New Caledonia and west of Fiji.
- Vanuatu is a member of the Commonwealth and its citizens are considered Commonwealth citizens granting them additional rights in the United Kingdom and certain Commonwealth countries.
- Vanuatu is business-friendly
- Vanuatu currency is the vatu (VT) which is pegged to the USD and provides stability.
- Investors benefit from bank and commercial privacy in the well-established banking sector. Favorable regulatory and tax structures have stimulated foreign interest in Vanuatu as an international financial centre.
- Vanuatu has zero corporate tax, no income tax, no capital gains tax, no estate tax, no wealth tax, no withholding tax, no gift tax and no other personal income taxes. Aside from a locally applied 15% VAT, there are almost no taxes at all.